Wednesday, March 25, 2009
Wrapping up and such
So the class is coming to an end, and I think I've had some success in it. It is always good to hone skills that will be useful and necessary in the classroom, and I have certainly done that, with the group projects, power points, and the website. The class helped me improve in some areas, such as using and presenting power points. Observing the power points of others and getting feedback on my own was instrumental in evaluating what power points should be used for. Group work was also very beneficial for me, especially when not working in person. It will be helpful to know how to do this, as projects and correspondence with other teachers will not always be in person.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I agree that being able to get critiques on our techs that we developed was really helpful in establishing why we should use technology. I feel like a lot of people didn't really understand tech integration vs. tech use before this class.
ReplyDelete